Entré Lite Certification
This certification class does not provide training for any other Entré products beyond Entré Lite.
Please review the dealer and student prerequisites listed below. These items must be completed before submitting a request for enrollment in an upcoming class.
There are a limited number of seats available for the certification sessions. Enrollment is first-come first-served and is based on successful completion of all prerequisites.
Certification requires a passing score on all certification exams. The only cost for this course is the training kit required for each student. The equipment is yours following the training and is priced per your dealer level.
Scheduled 2-hour instructor led training session
Seven online courses
Required Training Kit purchase
Prior to the purchase of the Entré Software each dealer should meet the following qualifications:
- Sign the Entré License Agreement and send to the training contact listed at the bottom of the page.
- Have had prior exposure to the XR550 or access control in general.
- Have one or more technicians attend the 3-day seated Entré Certification Training.
- Each technician is required to be re-certified on a yearly basis (12 months from their initial certification date).
There are a limited number of seats for the certification sessions. Registration should be confirmed with the training contact.
Due to the amount of information needed to cover and time constraints, the pace of the class dictates that each student possess certain skills prior to being admitted to the class.
For the seated Entré training class, the Entré Entrance Exam is located on our online training site, DMP University. Online prerequisite testing will be used to verify each student possesses the knowledge outlined below.
- Successful completion of a DMP XR550 training class and installation/programming experience on a minimum of three panels.
- Skills in configuration and use of Windows XP or higher
- Basic network topology and protocol skills
- Basic understanding of database concepts
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
We use our online exams to determine if a student has the right combination of DMP XR panel, access control, and networking knowledge to excel in the Entré Certification course. Not everyone who takes the prerequisite exam passes, and not everyone who takes the course earns Entré Certification.