DMP may implement this plan during inclement weather to maximize the safety of our parking lots and improve travel conditions for our employees.
How the Plan Operates:
- Snow removal contractor will clear front lot by 6:45 a.m. and back lot by 7:30 a.m.
- Arrive at 6:00 a.m. to prepare the front walks for 6:45 a.m. arrivals first, and then prepare the back walks for 7:30 a.m. arrivals.
- Continue to maintain walks as needed for later shifts (9 a.m. and 10 a.m.).
- Work overtime if needed to maintain walks for evening departures.
- Employees scheduled for 7 a.m. shifts should arrive after 6:45 a.m.
- Park in the front lot only.
Other 7:00 a.m. arrival employees:
- Your shift now starts at 8 a.m.
- Arrive at 7:30 a.m. or later to allow time for lot to be plowed.
- Park in the back lot.
All 8:00 a.m. or later start time employees:
- Your shift stays the same.
- Arrive at 7:30 a.m. or later to allow time for the lot to be plowed.
Find the PDF version of the Winter Weather Action Plan here.