Now with external antenna
We are excited to launch the CellComSL Series Universal Alarm Cellular Communicator with built-in external antenna. The external antenna will provide improved cellular strength. All three CellComSL variations, the CellComSLC, CellComSLCZ, and CellComSLCF, are now shipping with a 383 external antenna. CellComSL pricing has been updated to reflect the included antenna (available on buy.dmp.com). To read more about this hardware update, please click here.
The DMP CellComSL Series provides a fully supervised alarm communication path over the CDMA network. The primary function of this cellular unit is to provide alarm dealers with a solution to update existing panels whether in need of upgraded cell network or new lifestyle features for that older panel. You don’t have to worry about locked panels; your installers can just add the DMP CellComSL unit onto the existing ‘dialer’ installations and with Contact-ID dialer capture immediately get full alarm communication directly into your DMP recievers. Not only can you add updated cellular connection but you can also add Lifestyle features like Z-Wave lights, locks & thermostat control along with video all controlled from an App or text messaging.
Installing a CellComSL unit is quick and easy; after it's installed monitoring companies can easily forward alarm communication to their own central station by programming in their own account number, you don't need access to the existing panel programming. Secondly, adding the CellComSL with Z-Wave opens lots of options for upgrade opportunities with lights, locks & thermostats and Camera control which adds the features that consumers are asking for and more importantly, more RMR.
- This is a powerful money making tool that allows you to upgrade your own older 2G systems and grow your account base with other existing installations.
- You can now increase revenues by offering additional monthly services for Z-Wave control or just basic arming and disarming Virtual Keypad App control.
- You can customize the App with your information so customers can easily call for additional equipment or services.
View the attached documents for more information:
- CellComSL Series Spec Sheet
- CellComSLCF Spec Sheet
- CellComSL Install/Programming Guide
- CellComSL Compliance Listing Guide
- CellComSL Pricing (Please login to buy.dmp.com and view the latest Price Notifications)
Questions? Please contact DMP Inside Sales at 800-641-4282 or at InsideSales@dmp.com.