If you’re attending the ISC West show this week, please stop by our booth, #23089. We’d like to show you what we’ve been working on this year. In fact, we’re showcasing several new features for end users, new tools for dealers, more wireless devices, and a focus on panel and video communications.
“ISC never disappoints attendees,” said DMP Senior Vice President, Joe Hurst. “Everywhere you turn on the display floor you will find the latest in intrusion and access control products, and that’s especially true in the DMP booth. Visitors can get a first-hand look at the latest in technology and leave with ideas for new ways to provide their customers with stronger security, new features, and greater convenience.”
Visitors to our booth (#23089) will have a chance to see it all, on hand for review and demonstration. This year, for instance, our New Product Showcase includes:
- LTE cellular communicators
- Commercial and residential intrusion panel features
- Virtual Keypad Cloud-based access control
- Keypad enhancements including the 7873H High Security Keypad
- Farpointe High Security Readers
- Video integrations Including Digital Watchdog® and OpenEye®
- NVR with full video recording available via Virtual Keypad™ app
- Google Home compatibility
- Wireless Smoke Ring
We have a lot for you to take a look at, so be sure to stop by our booth — that’s 23089 — at this year’s ISC West show, April 11 – 13 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center. Show hours are 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. on April 11 and 12, and 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. on April 13.
Please click here to register for the ISC Show if you haven't already. We look forward to seeing you in Vegas!
To learn more, please visit us at dmp.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.