DMP XR150/XR550 Series Version 171 Offers New Features and Functionality
May 03, 2017
The XR550 Series Access/Burglary/Fire Panel is the most capable panel in the DMP lineup. And now it’s even better, with the Version 171 update. The complete list of new features is listed below.
- Sunrise/Sunset Schedules: Sunrise/Sunset schedules use local weather information to stay synced with sunrise and sunset times throughout the year. You can set the schedule to activate or deactivate 5, 10, 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes before or after sunrise or sunset.
- Technician User: A new user profile option is available for XR150/XR550 Series panels. Now, users can be assigned the Technician User profile. Technician users cannot disarm a system that has been armed by a standard user.
- Late to Open, Early to Close: With Version 171 (3/29/17) XR Series panels can send Late to Open and Early to Close system reports. If the programmed time elapses, a message is sent to the Central Station and a push notification can be sent to the end user’s app.
- 734N and 734N-WIFI on the AX-Bus™: You can now use 734N and 734N-WIFI Wiegand Interface Modules to program up to 96 doors of access control on XR Series panels. This firmware update provides the ability to program an additional 16 doors of access to the system using 734N or 734N-WIFI modules. View the below videos for more information about programming the 734N and 734N-WIFI:
- Supervisory Push Notifications: XR150/XR550 Series panels now send a push notification when a supervisory alarm occurs.
- Control4 Integration: XR150/XR550 security panel integration with Control4 is now certified. The Control4 driver detects the XR150/XR550 panel with Simple Device Discovery Protocol (SDDP) software. SDDP makes the integration seamless, easy to detect, and inexpensive. With the XR150/XR550 panel detected, “automation ready” technology can be deeply customized using Control4 Systems.
- Output Arming Types: Outputs can now be assigned to arming types.
DMP regularly updates the XR550 panel software to add new features and functions. Learn more about the latest version of the XR550 software, panel firmware Version 171, and Remote Link Version 1.80 below.
- XR150/XR550 Series, Version 171 (3/29/17) TU-0885
- Remote Link, Version 1.80 (4/14/17) TU-0883
Firmware updates are available for download, free of charge, on the DMP Dealer Direct Website at http://dmp.com/dealer. ;
You can also remotely update panel firmware by visiting the Dealer Admin site.
Please note: the release numbering system has been updated as of January 1, 2017. XR Version 171 reflects the new system. 17 is the year, 2017, and 1 states the release number of that year. 171 = the 1st release of 2017.