June 3 — 6, 2019 | Indianapolis, IN
Are you headed to the Electronic Security Expo this week? We welcome you to stop by our booth — #225 (see the blue dot on the map below). We’d like to show you what we’ve been working on.
Visitors to our booth will have a chance to see it all, on hand for review and demonstration. This year, our New Product Showcase includes the following, and more:
- 1128 Wireless Glassbreak Detector
- 1134 Wireless Wiegand Interface Module
- 711S Zone Expansion Module
- 734N POE Network Wiegand Interface Module
- Dealer Admin Version 2.19
- DUALCOMNF Commercial Fire Modules
- DUALCOMWZ Non-Fire Modules
- Digital Watchdog Integration
- Eagle Eye Networks Video Integration
- Lenel OnGuard Access Software Integration
- Open Eye Video Integration
- Siri Integration
- V-4060DB Video Doorbell
- Virtual Keypad Version 6.17
- SecureCom Video V-4408D 8-Channel NVR
- 1122 Wireless PIR Motion Detector
We have a lot for you to take a look at, so be sure to stop by and see us.
Tuesday, June 4 | 12:45 p.m. — 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, June 5 | 2:00 p.m. — 4:00 p.m.
Indiana Convention Center
100 S Capitol Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46225
Click here to get directions
If you haven't registered, use promo code DMPFREE to claim your free expo pass. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Want to stay organized this week? Download the ESX 2019 app!
With the app, you can:
- Customize your agenda
- View sessions
- Follow speakers
- Get real time event alerts
*Authentication is required.
- Username: first initial + last name (ie, John Doe = JDoe)
- Password (case sensitive): ESX2019