Join us via Zoom for our virtual Entré Certification course. Please review the dealer and student prerequisites listed below. These items must be completed before submitting a request for enrollment in an upcoming class. Certification requires full attendance in the three-day class and a passing score on all certification exams through DMP University.
Prior to the purchase of the Entré Software each dealer should meet the following qualifications:
- Sign the Entré License Agreement and send to the training contact listed at the bottom of the page.
- Have had prior exposure to the XR550 or access control in general.
- Have one or more technicians attend the 3-day virtual Entré Certification Training.
- Each technician is required to be re-certified on a yearly basis (12 months from their initial certification date).
There are a limited number of seats for the certification sessions. Registration should be confirmed with the training contact.
See also the Entré Training Syllabus.
Due to the amount of information needed to cover and time constraints, the pace of the class dictates that each student possess certain skills prior to being admitted to the class.
For the seated Entré training class, the Entré Entrance Exam is located on our online training site, DMP University. Online prerequisite testing will be used to verify each student possesses the knowledge outlined below.
- Successful completion of a DMP XR550 training class and installation/programming experience on a minimum of three panels.
- Skills in configuration and use of Windows 7/Windows Server 2012 R2 or higher.
- Basic network topology and protocol skills
- Basic understanding of database concepts
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
We use our online exams to determine if a student has the right combination of DMP XR panel, access control, and networking knowledge to excel in the Entré Certification course. Not everyone who takes the prerequisite exam passes, and not everyone who takes the course earns Entré Certification.
*This is a Virtual Class, Dual Monitors are recommended for the Entré Certification class.
Entré Access & Security Management Software certification is valid for one year. Entré certification expires and must be renewed every year to maintain active Entré status. Re-certification requires the passing of an online exam with a score of 80% or above. To request this exam or if you have any questions, please contact DMP's Training department at Training@DMP.com. In the event of a failing exam score, the student will be required to attend a training webinar prior to any additional attempts for re-certification.