Introducing New Sales and Installation Reports
With today’s Dealer Admin 2.16 update, you now have the ability to pull customized sales and installation reports based on four new fields on the System Information screens in Dealer Admin and Tech APP version 2.2.1. Those new fields are:
- Installation Type - with options for Residential or Commercial
- Primary Installer - with an optional dropdown list of your company’s technicians by name
- Sales Person - with an optional dropdown list of your company’s sales representatives by name
- Installation Date - with an optional calendar selection
Custom reporting can be a valuable tool – with the addition of these new fields, for instance, you can pull custom reports to identify what systems have been sold or installed by specific sales representatives or installers within a certain timeframe. This can help you identify coaching needs or provide the details you need for a sales contest.
Other features in today’s Tech APP 2.2.1 update include:
- Landscape support for iPads. Some dealers have issued iPads to their technicians, and for improved readability, now the Tech APP supports landscape viewing.
- Face ID support for iPhone X and all newer iPhones. This is a facial recognition system used to unlock and log in to the app.
For more information, please review the following documents:
If you have any questions, please contact DMP Inside Sales at 877-757-4367 or at InsideSales@dmp.com.