Please read this important Feature Update:
- Entré Security & Access Management software, Version 8.0 (7/9/18) TU-0987
Effective July 10, 2018, all Entré Security & Access Management software will be manufactured with updated Version 8.0 (7/9/18) software.Features:
- Version 181 Support: Entré Version 8.0 now supports XR150/XR550 Series panels running firmware Version 181.
- Opening/Closing Reports: You can now program Opening/Closing Reports for individual areas, rather then using this report type as a global setting for all areas. This new functionality allows you to control which area can send opening and closing reports to the central station when an area is disarmed or armed. After retrieving the panel, this option will now display in Area Options.
- Enhanced Lockdown: With XR150/XR550 Series systems running Version 181, you can now program panic zones to trigger a Lockdown. This new feature allows users to quickly put a system in a locked-down state by triggering a panic zone. Program a panic zone to use Lockdown functionality in Zone Information.
- Feature Key Support: Entré Version 8.0 now allows you to view existing feature keys and activate new feature keys.
- Cellular Path: Entré Version 8.0 can now send programming changes to a panel over a cellular network path. To use this functionality, go to System Configuration then DMP Communications. Once here, enable the Cell Module option.
- Flash Upgrade: Entré Version 8.0 now allows you to flash upgrade XR150/XR550 Series panels using standard network communication.
- Editing Profiles: With Entré Version 8.0, changes made to profiles will only be sent to associated panels, decreasing the amount of time it takes to update a panel’s profile information.
Pricing Updates: With Entré 8.0, you will see that the pricing has been changed to highlight the necessity for annual support. When you purchase Entré there are two line items on one purchase order required: one line for the software and one line for the first year of support. An invoice for support will be generated each year on the anniversary date thereafter.
Entré Security & Access Management software Version 8.0 (7/9/18) is provided to dealers who have previously purchased an Entré license, are current with their Entré support agreement, and who have an Entré Certified Technician. To upgrade to Entré Version 8.0 (7/9/18), please have the completed Pre-Upgrade Checklist (LT-1782) ready before contacting the Software Support Team in DMP Technical Support at 888.436.7832.Additional Entré information and documentation can be found at DMP.com/Entre.
- Entré Spec Sheet: LT-0828
- Entré Installation and Setup Guide: LT-1753
- Entré How-To Guide Removing a Panel: LT-1632
- Entré How-To Guide Managing Credentials: LT-1633
- Entré How-To Guide Adding a Panel: LT-1634
- Entré How-To Guide Swapping Panels: LT-1635
- Entré Server Architecture Recommendations: LT-1639
- Entré Data Flow Reference Guide : LT-1707
- Entré Apache Tomcat Configuration: LT-1641
- Entré Server Maintenance: LT-1658
- Entré Pre-Upgrade Checklist: LT-1782
- Entré Dealer Agreement: LT-1830
- Entré Software License Agreement: LT-1832
- Updated Entré Price List - please login at buy.dmp.com to view updated pricing.
For questions or more information, please contact one of our Inside Sales Representatives at email@example.com or 877-757-4367 or one of our Tech Support Technicians at TechSupport@dmp.com or 888-4-DMP-TEC (888-436-7832).