With Network and Cellular Backup
As you may know, DMP’s Com Series™ gives you a variety of communication module choices to meet every one of your installation needs. Today, we’re excited to add a new member of the Com Series, the DualComN, featuring hardwired network communication and cellular backup.
“The new DualComN communicator is UL 1610 Listed for commercial burglary applications, which creates some exciting upgrading opportunities for you,” explains Aaron McGhee, product manager of Control Panels for DMP. “And, because we believe the most efficient method of communication is directly from the panel to the central station and not through a NOC first, we can offer free network communication.”
The new communicator nicely rounds out DMP’s DualCom line of commercial products with a commercial burglary listed unit. Like each of the communicators, the DualComN is designed with integrated primary and secondary communication in a single design. By using the network connectivity as the primary communication path, the system will receive the fast speeds of the IP connection whenever possible. However, if the primary IP path drops out for any reason, the secondary cellular path picks up communication almost instantly.
Each Com Series module gives users a variety of powerful features, including Virtual Keypad™ app, along with built-in LTE cellular backup that provides a fully supervised alarm communication path over AT&T’s or Verizon’s LTE networks. As with earlier-generation products, the LTE communicators are designed to work with digital cellular service from SecureCom Wireless™ — enabling dealers to get systems up and running quickly.
The DualCom Series models are:
- NEW DualComN-LV Alarm Communicator with Hardwired Network Primary and Cellular Backup (Verizon)
- DualComWZ-LV Alarm Communicator with Wi-Fi Network Primary and Cellular Backup (Verizon)
- DualComNF-LV Fire Alarm Communicator with Hardwired Network Primary and Cellular Backup (Verizon)
- NEW DualComN-LA Alarm Communicator with Hardwired Network Primary and Cellular Backup (AT&T)
- DualComWZ-LA Alarm Communicator with Wi-Fi Network Primary and Cellular Backup (AT&T)
- DualComNF-LA Fire Alarm Communicator with Hardwired Network Primary and Cellular Backup (AT&T)
For pricing information, please log in to Buy.DMP.com to view the Latest Price Notifications and Updates. For questions or more information, please contact one of our Inside Sales representatives at InsideSales@DMP.com or 877-757-4367 or one of our Technical Support technicians at TechSupport@DMP.com or 888-4-DMP-TEC (888-436-7832).