Digital Monitoring Products (DMP) announces the release of a 24V standalone fire panel. The XF6 is an addressable and wireless fire control panel, equipped with network and optional cellular communications. With a commercial UL fire-rated wireless offering, the XF6 Series can support up to 500 wireless devices.
“The XF6 is an extremely flexible and capable fire system. When combined with the 1100 Series Two-Way Wireless, you get a system that’s easier than ever to install—without losing any features or functions,” said Aaron McGhee, DMP’s product manager of control panels. “This exciting new product stands by our commitment to offer innovative solutions that provide business efficiencies and RMR opportunities.”
- Advanced Fire Monitoring - Real-time alerts and accurate detection to ensure early response and minimize potential damage.
- Free Network Communication & Optional Cellular - Facilitates an easy integration into existing fire alarm monitoring centers. Plus, dealers receive free network communication.
- Powerful Solution - Equipped with a 24V power supply.
- Rock Solid Reliability - 100% of DMP products are quality tested before shipping.
- The Path Advantage - No NOC communication eliminates potential points of failure. Every alarm message goes straight to your monitoring station.
- Trusted Wireless – Affordable, commercial UL fire-rated wireless panels that can support up to 500 devices. 900 MHz spread-spectrum Two Way WirelessTM is tried and true.
“This new, standalone fire panel answers the call dealers have been asking for,” said Joe Gies, director of marketing. “This panel is compatible with other DMP products, including backward compatibility. It offers an intuitive graphic keypad and plenty of power for synchronized horns and strobes. It’s a fully wireless system for simpler, faster installations with reduced labor time and cost.”
The XF6 Series evolved from a long line of reliable panels, suitable for commercial and industrial applications. End users can manage their XF6 through the easy-to-use graphic touchscreen annunciator built into the front of the enclosure. The new panels are compatible with all DMP fire-related products and accessories.
Learn more at DMP.com/XF6Series.