May 10, 2016
New Apple & Android Update:
The updated DMP Virtual Keypad App contains more features for mobile devices with the Version 5.1 software update on Apple and Version 5.2 software update on Android.
Users can take advantage of additional camera settings and can customize the following functions by navigating to the Camera screen, tapping the Edit icon and selecting Edit.
- Camera Name
- Record on Motion
- Record on Alarm
- Flip Image
- Motion Detection Region
For more information on the new camera settings, please view the complete Technical Update, TU-0849.
These new features build on the already powerful capabilities of the App, including:
- System arming/disarming
- System and panel status
- Z-wave automation of thermostats, light, and locks
- Favorites, which enable control of multiple Z-wave devices with a single touch
- Rooms, a feature that allows users to take a picture of an area and add hotspot control of Z-Wave devices
- Real-time local weather
- View live video from cameras
- User-code management (add, delete, or edit users)
- Schedules: View, add, edit, and delete system schedules for arming/disarming, favorites (includes Z-Wave®), outputs, and doors.
- Faulted Zones: When the system is being armed, the App alerts the user to any faulted zones and allows them to be force-armed, bypassed, or the arming process to be stopped so that any problems with the zone can be corrected.
- False-Alarm Reduction. When receiving a burglary alarm Push Notification, “Is This A False Alarm?” is displayed, allowing the user to confirm or cancel the alarm by tapping "Real Alarm" versus "False Alarm" on the screen.
- Enhanced Video Verification: If cameras are on the system, users can click on the Alarm Push Notification and open the App to view a list of available camera views, giving them the ability to verify the alarm based on the video clips and live thumbnails.
- Door Control & Lockdown: Lock and unlock doors, and initiate lockdown to all public doors and Z-Wave locks (XR150/XR350/XR550 systems).
- Rooms with a View: Allows users to watch real-time device activation when clicking on hotspots embedded in the associated video stream.
Access all App features through an elegant, intuitive interface.