DMP’s Stand-Alone Access Control Solution
For access-only applications, you can now get exactly the features you need from DMP’s new cloud-based X1 Series without wasting money on a more complicated system. Real access is now really easy and really affordable.
The X1 product line gives you a solution that’s simple to program, fast to install, easy to use and most important, it’s very reasonably priced.
“If you’re using Brivo, Prodatakey, OpenPath, Feenics or any other access control product, you owe it to your business to give the X1 a closer look,” says Jon Adams, executive director of business development. “The X1 is uniquely designed with combined features you can’t find anywhere else.”
What’s Different About the X1?
- Network and cellular-based connectivity - your customers’ access control functions are never vulnerable to normal network outages.
- A system that scales easily - You can manage up to 1,000 doors on a system in the cloud. To add more doors locally without adding multiple X1s, the new X1-8 is a cost effective solution.
- Add-on module for PoE power
- Support for Wiegand and OSDP reader protocol on any or all readers
- Fully programmed in Dealer Admin™ and maintained in Virtual Keypad™
What Does All This Mean to You?
The X1 offers a solution to help you expand your business in the stand-alone access control market now and into the future. For more details about the X1 Series, visit DMP.com/X1 or refer to the following resources:
- X1 Sales Sheet
- X1 Launch Webinar Recording
- X1 Quick Start Guide
- X1 Programming and Installation Guide
- X1-8 Quick Start Guide
- X1-8 Programming and Installation Guide
- X1 Series Compliance Guide
Supporting Software Updates:
- Dealer Admin Version 2.57
- Virtual Keypad App Version 6.33 for iOS and Android
- VirtualKeypad.com Version 2.30
Your business may already be growing as a result of specializing in this market. If you’re interested in growing even more and you’d like to learn more about the X1 Series directly from a member of DMP’s dedicated X1 sales team, please call 877-757-4367.