Version 2.0 is Faster and Better Than Ever
November 17, 2017
DMP is excited to introduce the new VirtualKeypad.com for browser-based system control. VirtualKeypad.com extends the flexibility of DMP systems by providing users with additional remote operation capabilities. Whether from their Internet-connected tablet or computer, users can take their keypad with them across the country or across the room.
“VirtualKeypad.com Browser version 2.0 allows residential and commercial customers to take greater control of their security system," explained Executive Director of Marketing Mark Hillenburg. “The new user interface looks great and is easy to navigate. Users can control nearly all aspects of their alarm system including generating reports. Schedules have also been simplified and it now supports User Profiles, which is just the first step in making the Virtual Keypad platform the standard for Cloud-based access control and intrusion management. As we add more features in the coming weeks to the Virtual Keypad platform, Virtual Keypad Access will be the easiest to use and most cost effective access control solution we have ever offered."
The below mentioned features/updates are included in the updated browser version 2.0 update.
- System Overview: With this update, users will be welcomed by their System Overview page after logging into the Virtual Keypad Browser. It features their main system components like Arming, History, Favorites, Doors, Thermostats, and Lights. System Overview is always accessible by clicking the system name at the top of the navigation menu.
- Navigation Bar: You can now find the browser’s navigation bar on the left side of the screen.
- Reports: With this update, users have the option to generate an excel document containing their system report information. Click Reports in the navigation menu, then click XLSX.
- Profile Management (XR150/XR550 Systems Only): Profile management is a new addition to the Virtual Keypad browser. The user can now manage their user’s profiles in one place. Users can add, edit, and delete profiles.
- Schedules: Schedules have been modified to simplify the process of adding times.
- Fully Responsive: Version 2.0 has a fully responsive design that is mobile friendly and will automatically adjust to any size browser, tablet, or smartphone.
In addition to these new features, users can enjoy the new elegant and intuitive interface to perform basic features such as arming/disarming, checking status, area arming and output control. Users can also control lights, thermostats, door locks, appliances, cameras, and more. Editable features like user code management includes the option to add, delete or edit users and their authority in the system. Users can view up to six cameras and record clips, view live or view pre-recorded clips.
- XTL, XT & XR Series Panels and the CellComSL Series
For more details, please view TU-0943.
Learn more in this short video:
Sign up for our monthly overview webinar to learn more about the new VirtualKeypad.com and other November releases taking place on December 14, 2017 at 1 pm CST.