The first of DMP’s new 1100 Series Wireless devices and receivers with full support for 128-bit encryption capabilities are now available. This week’s release includes:
- 1100DE Wireless Receiver
- 1100DHE Wireless High Power Receiver
- 1100RE Wireless Repeater
- 1106E Universal Transmitter
- 1135E Wireless Siren
Please keep in mind that DMP’s existing 1100 Series Wireless is the most secure wireless in our industry, leveraging military standard, 900 MHz frequency-hopping spread-spectrum supervised communication to attain UL listings for commercial fire and burglary.
The new wireless encryption is for customers who want to add an even more hardened layer of security. Now you can have the best of both worlds, industry-standard 128-bit AES encryption over the air, and frequency-hopping spread-spectrum. For added security, DMP 1100 Series encrypted devices allow you to enter your own passphrase for unique key generation, providing full encryption end to end.
These new encryption model numbers are offered separately from existing 1100 Series devices. For the highest level of encryption, it is recommended that all devices on the system be E models, although each of the new products are fully backward compatible with systems that do not support encryption, so they can be added to existing systems or operate as a stand-alone system.
To enable encryption with E models, version 183 or higher is required for XT and XR Series panels.
In the coming weeks, please watch for additional releases in this exciting line of new DMP products. For additional information about this week’s product releases, please review the links below. If you have any questions, please contact DMP Inside Sales at 877-757-4367 or at InsideSales@dmp.com.
- 9800 Series Graphic Touchscreen Keypads Version 202 Feature Update (TU-1044)
- 1100D Series Wireless Receivers Installation Guide (LT-1820)
- 1100DH Series High Power Wireless Receivers Installation Guide (LT-1821)
- 1100R Series Wireless Repeater Installation Guide (LT-1824)
- 1106 Series Wireless Universal Transmitters Installation Guide (LT-1377)
- 1135 Series Wireless Siren Installation Guide (LT-1106)
For pricing information, please log in to Buy.DMP.com to view the Latest Price Notifications and Updates under Pricing Notifications.