April 13: Approaching the Sale
Today, Director of Sales Training Jack Conard kicked off the first day of virtual sales training from DMP headquarters with the topic of Prospecting. The next webinar - Approaching the Sale - will be Monday, April 13 at 2 p.m. CDT.
Ask Jack: Approaching the Sale
Monday, April 13, 2020
2 p.m. CDT
Upcoming Ask Jack Sales Training Webinars:
- Upselling | April 15 @ 10 a.m. CDT
- Needs Analysis | April 27 @ 2 p.m. CDT
- Value Selling | April 29 @ 10 a.m. CDT
- Closing | May 4 @ 2 p.m. CDT
- Handling Objections | May 6 @ 10 a.m. CDT
- Time Management | May 8 @ 2 p.m. CDT
- How to Give Effective Sales Presentations | May 11 @ 10 a.m. CDT
Whether you plan to watch live or want to catch up later, all of the Ask Jack webinar recordings will be available for you to view after the session concludes at DMP.com/SalesTrainingWebinar or DMP.com/Webinars. Find the first video on Prospecting embedded here.
Earning CEU Credits
We're pleased to announce that you can earn CEU credits for each of the Ask Jack virtual sales training webinars! You can do this one of two ways:
- If you registered for and attended the live webinar, you will receive your CEU certificate within 48 hours after the webinar concludes. Simply log into the DMP University to view your certificate. Don't have access to DMP University? Click here to request access.
- If you are unable to attend the live webinars, we will be loading the content into DMP University for you to watch the webinar recording, take a short quiz and earn your CEU credit(s).