April 27: Needs Analysis
There's no better time than now to brush up on your sales skills! We still have six more sessions to go in the sales training webinar series with Jack Conard. You can catch the next one on Monday, April 27 at 2 p.m. CDT. The topic will be Needs Analysis.
Ask Jack: Needs Analysis
Monday, April 27, 2020
2 p.m. CDT
Upcoming Ask Jack Sales Training Webinars:
- Value Selling | April 29 @ 10 a.m. CDT
- Closing the Sale | May 4 @ 2 p.m. CDT
- Handling Objections | May 6 @ 10 a.m. CDT
- Time Management | May 8 @ 2 p.m. CDT
- How to Give Effective Sales Presentations | May 11 @ 10 a.m. CDT
Whether you plan to watch live or want to catch up later, all of the Ask Jack webinar recordings will be available for you to view after the session concludes at DMP.com/SalesTrainingWebinar or DMP.com/Webinars. Linked here is the video on Upselling.
Earning CEU Credits
We're pleased to announce that you can earn CEU credits for each of the Ask Jack virtual sales training webinars! You can do this one of two ways:
- If you registered for and attended the live webinar, you will receive your CEU certificate within 48 hours after the webinar concludes. Simply log into the DMP University to view your certificate. Don't have access to DMP University? Click here to request access.
- If you are unable to attend the live webinars, we will be loading the content into DMP University for you to watch the webinar recording, take a short quiz and earn your CEU credit(s).